Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WHAT?

A few years ago my brother gave us a little house plant.  I watered it once and it didn't do well so my boyfriend has taken it upon himself to care for the plant. I was told to never water it again. Well yesterday he yells at me because I never water it and now it is dieing. Guess why its dieing. From stem rot. Guess what causes that? Too much water. But its my fault.

Then the other day he told me he wanted french fries for dinner so I was making him some. We have a plastic skimmer for removing stuff from hot liquid. Poached eggs, out of hot water, fried foods out of hot oil. Its  a Teflon safe thing so its made for heat.

So I am removing the french fries when he walks in. Now he never cooks for himself and did not cook before i met him. He starts telling me that I am poisoning him with toxic plastic. I explain that the item is made for this task and is tempered for the heat. he tells me I am wrong and he can smell the toxic fumes from the melting plastic. It was not melting. I have used this exact item for this same task at least 100 times over the past three years. IT IS WHAT IT IS MADE FOR.

Then the day before that I was making mushrooms for spaghetti. The man who never cooks came in to tell me I am doing it wrong and I have ruined the mushrooms and the spaghetti now.... I used to run a restaurant people!

No comments:

Post a Comment