Sunday, October 7, 2012

10\6\11

So tonight I got the baby to sleep after making bf a chocolate cake. Today was rough. Baby didn't  feel good and threw up all over the carpet. The internet was down so I got almost no work done and the curtain rod pulled out of the wall in the bedroom. So I get baby to sleep and the internet is up so I decide to get some work done. Bf comes into the living room and tells me to come to his bed. Which can only mean one thing. I tell him no I am working. He says just for a little bit. So I say fine in 10 minutes I will. So 5 minutes later he bangs on the wall. I ignore it because I am finishing a task. So he bangs again and wakes up the baby

 I go in there after getting the little guy back to sleep.  I tell him he woke up the baby and to stop it. He tells me no that I woke the baby because I got up. I don't want to argue so I do what he wants and go back to the living room to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment