Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sigh..

The other day at am after cleaning and trying to do some work while the baby and him were sleeping he wakes up and I ask him if he wants me to rub his back for a little bit. So I do for a half an hour then I rub a muscle in his hip that has been bothering him lately for a few minutes and tell him I am going to bed. He yells at me telling me to keep on rubbing his hips because if he had known He would have had me rub them and not his back at all.

Then a few days before that I walked into his room to get his clothes ready for the next morning and he asks me "Who is coming over?" I tell him "You are dreaming go back to sleep no one is coming over." He replies with "Just tell me who is coming over!" I tell him again "No one is coming over go back to sleep." To which he replies. "Oh so you are saying no one is ever coming over ever again?" very sarcastically. I just ignored him and left the room.

Even his subconscious hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment