Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Parenting Tip number 459539435ghtr

The other day its was late and my son was hungry. I layed him down by his dad because I knew the baby was tired and wanted to get his pj's and a new diaper on him before he nursed to sleep for the night. When he started to cry because he's hungry and his food is leaving the area my boyfriend starts to explain to me that I have created a monster who has severe separation anxiety because I don't let him cry it out all day long in his crib and I let him sleep by me at night.

(Me and the baby had to move to the living room to sleep because sometimes I fall asleep with the baby in the bad and this hurts his back so we have to sleep on the floor in the living room.)

He plays by himself all the time. How can I be a bad mom every day??

No comments:

Post a Comment